Ice Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ice Clan

Reborn from the ashes

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Only If I ask?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King Jake

King Jake

Only If I ask? Empty
PostSubject: Only If I ask?   Only If I ask? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 11:05 pm

ok guys there is no deal or w/e but what i will say in this news area is if my bro isn't on Xbox live and i wanna play jka i will or if somethin is important i'll ask to c but if he says no then i'm not gonna hassal to ask him if i can so if it's important or somethin that i have to be there i'll do my best to attend or if it's for fun just by me i have to make sure that he isn't playin xbox live so that is the update on my jka so there you have it

ps. Forever Frozen
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kottonmouthkingsklicksrh
Spunk

Spunk

Only If I ask? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only If I ask?   Only If I ask? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 10:43 am

Forever Frozen mate, thanks for the update. =)

Spunk
Back to top Go down
Kane

Kane

Only If I ask? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only If I ask?   Only If I ask? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 12:29 pm

Jake its your decission dude. I give you atleast two options on msn to repair it. Probably we will don't spare because i m going to the army :<
Back to top Go down
King Jake

King Jake

Only If I ask? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only If I ask?   Only If I ask? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 2:56 pm

Kane if you wish to fight me on a server before you go this is the only option so...it's your choice
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kottonmouthkingsklicksrh
Sponsored content

Only If I ask? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only If I ask?   Only If I ask? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Only If I ask?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ice Clan :: Main Section :: News-
Jump to: