Ice Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ice Clan

Reborn from the ashes

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Funny School Stuff

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow

Shadow

Funny School Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Funny School Stuff   Funny School Stuff Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 11:51 pm

Ok guys xD check this!

Yesterday we read an 4 storys and i rly couldnt stop laughing xD it was so fuckin funny xD

the first story is about a nusrse!

Was on my way to work one day, when i had an accident. Well, really there were three accident.
What happened was this: a dog, a poodle, feel from the window of a block of flats. There was a building site next to the building, and the poodle landed on the head of one of the bricklayers. He was OK, but when i saw the accident, i stopped in the middle of road. A bus hit me, and broke my leg. But that wasn´t all. There was an old man at a bus stop, and this was too much for him.
He had a heart attack. An ambulance came and took us both to hospital!!

xxD haha 2 words! : DOMINO DAY xD hahaha

ok here the next one its about an bank clerk.

Work in a bank, and one day I was on a train to Delhi. I was so hungry but i didn´t have any money. ( Bank workers like me don´t earn much money.) So I tried to get a free meal on the train. I went to the dining car, and said, ´I am the railway director´s secretary.´ I know it was wrong, but i was so hungry. But then the waiter said, ´Ah yes.
The director is over there. ´I felt nervous. I didn´t know what to do. The waiter took me to a man at a table by the window. I though they´ve got me . But the man at the table said. ´ Yes thats my secretary´, and i sat down. When the waiter left. I told the man the truethand I said that i was sorry. He looked at me, and smiled, and said. ´Do you really think I am the railway director xDDD hahaha

xD thats an awesome story xD haha i rly like it xDDDDD

and here another one!

It was my firsr job, in a restaurant in london. One day, one of the customers complained. He said to me, ´This meat tastes like cardboard, ´So I took his plate back to the kitchen, and do you know what they did? They cooked a beer mat in butter and egg, and put that on the plate with lots of " Maggi" and ketchup. I didn´t know what to do. I though it was wrong. But then the boss said, ´ Its ok, Tony, leave this to me. ´and he took the plate back to the customer. He smiled and said, ´I´m sorry, sir. I hope this is better.´And the customer ate it! But said, ´This meat tastes much better. But now the vegetables are cold xD hahahah xDDDDD

goddamnit this story is fuckin funny too xD love it >.<

and the last one xD

its about an airport worker!

Ast Month something terrible, but also funny, happened at work. A box arrived from europe with a dog in it it. It was for one of our famous Canadian music stars. But when i opened the box, I found that the dog was dead. I didnt know what to do. I told my boss, and he panicked. He phoned the singer and asked her not to come. He asked her to come the next day. Then he sent me to all the pet shops in the city. i tried to buy a dog like the one in the box. Finally, i fond the right dog and bought it. But when the singer arrived and saw the dog, she fainted. You see, her dog died in europ and she flew it back to Canada to bury it xD OMG own3d xD hahahaha

( btw all this story happened in real that means they not fakes xD thats the best about it ^^)

w/e have to go to school now bb Razz and have fun xD
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Funny School Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny School Stuff   Funny School Stuff Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 8:23 am

Second one is rly hillarious the other ones are ok :p

lol!
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Funny School Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny School Stuff   Funny School Stuff Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 10:18 pm

xD true ^^
Back to top Go down
Spunk

Spunk

Funny School Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny School Stuff   Funny School Stuff Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 10:11 am

Not bad mate. Wink xD

Spunk.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Funny School Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny School Stuff   Funny School Stuff Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 10:25 pm

^^
Back to top Go down
Baston

Baston

Funny School Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny School Stuff   Funny School Stuff Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 8:01 am

weeel if tis be joke time i gots plenteh of jokes Cool

A burgler breaks into a house and as he stealing stuff he heares a voice saying jesus is watching as he continues he hears it again and again but he continues

the next time he hears it he turns around to see whats saying that over and over then he notices a bird cage with a towel over it he takes off the towel and sees a parrot

he askes the parrot are you the one that keeps saying jesus is watching the bird replies yes the man asks the birds name he says its moses the man laughs and laughs

saying what kinda people would name their bird moses the bird simply replied the same people that would name their pitbull jesus

>)

and plus shad i have an emote thats same as ur avatar lol

Ðesp

Last edited by on Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Funny School Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny School Stuff   Funny School Stuff Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 9:38 am

I already know that one Very Happy But funny Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Baston

Baston

Funny School Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny School Stuff   Funny School Stuff Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 1:52 pm

Surprised lies
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Funny School Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny School Stuff   Funny School Stuff Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Funny School Stuff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ice Clan :: Public section :: Life chat-
Jump to: