Ice Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ice Clan

Reborn from the ashes

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About Myth.

Go down 
+4
King Jake
Baston
Burning LuKe
Amore
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Amore

Amore

About Myth. Empty
PostSubject: About Myth.   About Myth. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 12:48 pm

Guys listen up.

There's a guy called: Myth.. He is being a bitch.. he was in old ice..
He were posting shit and I deleted it. He got mad and spammed whole the site.
I deleted all his posts.. I dunno what he is doing next. But he is banned from the site and server.

If someone tells you to leave ice or something, don't!! Really don't!
He is being a bitch and even in the old ice it was a bitch..

We will make ice great and active. =) we are trying our best,, and we wont destroy it by a loser.

Agree?

Amore, p.s: Let this guy talk, he isn't worth it, so don't leave it. =) I dunno what he is doing next but yeah if he tries to get you leave, then don't listen! Wink
Back to top Go down
Burning LuKe

About Myth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Myth.   About Myth. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 12:54 pm

I agree on the fact that i'll kick his spammer ass if he'll shows up again.
Back to top Go down
Baston

Baston

About Myth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Myth.   About Myth. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 1:58 pm

lol with wat a feesh

but meh listen or not is up to u he ghey even tho i dont no him i call every1 ghey for fun and plus who give a frik wat he does its not like he can kill us in one try

Ðesp
Back to top Go down
King Jake

King Jake

About Myth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Myth.   About Myth. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 11:51 pm

i'l talk to myth to get answers he'll listen to me and shadow and spunk so

ps. Forever Froz3n
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kottonmouthkingsklicksrh
Shadow

Shadow

About Myth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Myth.   About Myth. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 4:47 am

Pyth this wont work this time...

i was talking to him but he wont listen he said he wants to piss amore and spunkl off-
i was telling him to stop but he said now..
then ill asked him abouot ice and whats his plan because he wants to piss punk and amore off not ice.
he said he wants to piss ice off too.
i said he need to stop that shit and stop trying to kill ice.

myth said yes he will stop trying he will DO IT.

w/e i think hes pissed idk maybe he got crazy idk but i promise you something i iwll talk to him again and tell him if he wont stop that shit and act like a lil fool i will act like a fool too and show him what it means when someone pissing my friends and ice off.

Im sry about myth.. its a blame for me no joke..

ill hope he´s stop that shit if not....
leave him on me..
Back to top Go down
Amore

Amore

About Myth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Myth.   About Myth. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 5:49 am

Well yea.. shit.
Back to top Go down
Spunk

Spunk

About Myth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Myth.   About Myth. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 6:07 am

If he doesn't stop I plan to hack his bitch arse.

-Spunk.
Back to top Go down
Baston

Baston

About Myth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Myth.   About Myth. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 12:17 pm

well to tell u the bloody frikin truth this is kinda retarded if this is the myth i know cuz i know many myths -.- hes tried alot of things and failed at them so i think if possible
if he gets into rcon somehow we have som1 wating i insist spunk to grap his ip and star port sniff
Back to top Go down
lotus.

lotus.

About Myth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Myth.   About Myth. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 10:01 am

Mmmmmk lemme just make something clear. there are NUMEROUS server programs and glitches and faults out there. I have some but not all. So it doesn't matter if you IP Ban or Ban Range cuz we people wif routers and dynamic IPs can never be banned tbh. So if I were you guys I'd be focusing on a way to get rid off em PERMANENTLY or it will never end.
Back to top Go down
PYTHON

PYTHON

About Myth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Myth.   About Myth. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 8:49 pm

i'm just wondering if myth is more pissed with me cuz i won't come back to fallen now here is the thing he tried to get me to come back but c i told him, it won't be the same Fallen is dead basically too much inactivity that is one of my resigntion cuz i couldn't do all of it by myself which i know i have been through last summer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About Myth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Myth.   About Myth. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About Myth.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ice Clan :: Main Section :: News-
Jump to: