Ice Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ice Clan

Reborn from the ashes

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About the servers we use to play

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
matusalen

About the servers we use to play Empty
PostSubject: About the servers we use to play   About the servers we use to play Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 2:12 am

hi there.
since we are going to be a clan i want to open this topic to know wich servers are we playing atm, so feel free to post the servers you play and if you want to add where is located the server plz do it cheers

Don't eat pig, i prohibite you!!!!
Back to top Go down
Amore

Amore

PostSubject: Re: About the servers we use to play   About the servers we use to play Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 5:04 am

We already has a topic for that.. just search on the site and you'll find it.

Amore.
Back to top Go down
Spunk

Spunk

PostSubject: Re: About the servers we use to play   About the servers we use to play Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 10:55 am

Dude go to our servers section.

Spunk.
Back to top Go down
matusalen

PostSubject: Re: About the servers we use to play   About the servers we use to play Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 10:54 am

lol! bounce lol! sorry, im not used to forums Very Happy so give me some time to make an idea how it is organized (maybe it sound stupid cuz they got names for that, but i really dont get em xD) sorry again for the trouble
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About the servers we use to play   About the servers we use to play Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About the servers we use to play
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ice Clan :: Public section :: JKA chat-
Jump to: