Ice Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ice Clan

Reborn from the ashes

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ICE°Clan SkinPack!!!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Içe°ÀrÇhÅñGëL

Içe°ÀrÇhÅñGëL

ICE°Clan SkinPack!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: ICE°Clan SkinPack!!!!!!!!   ICE°Clan SkinPack!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 2:48 am

ok guys i was bored the other night and i did a little reskinning for the clan in this skinpack there are 3 female skins and 2 male skins....... i know i know i should have done more males but those will soon come lol i still have one more pack to make and it will have 4 more male skins and 1 or 2 female skins for now here's these to play with , plz share ur thoughts with me on this cause i'd like to have ur guys...and girls input, and if you have any skins in particular that you would like reskined for you just let me know which skin and i'll try to meet your request to the best of my abilities.

http://dodownload.filefront.com/9404722//157757627f6d52070a4674735dcaf86f7ab6f79252f588ece36840fc183491b618f460da328ab2d3

that should be the active link on FileFront to download the pack
its a 6.53MB file so if ur internet sucks........well.......sorry..lol
Back to top Go down
Amore

Amore

PostSubject: Re: ICE°Clan SkinPack!!!!!!!!   ICE°Clan SkinPack!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 8:55 am

nice nice nice! I already downloaded.. and I am playing jka with it.. It's so cool!

Smiles ^^

Amore
Back to top Go down
Spunk

Spunk

PostSubject: Re: ICE°Clan SkinPack!!!!!!!!   ICE°Clan SkinPack!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 10:45 am

Good job Arch. =) Ive downloaded it, hope to play with it soon. Gg. =D

Spunk.
Back to top Go down
Kane

Kane

PostSubject: Re: ICE°Clan SkinPack!!!!!!!!   ICE°Clan SkinPack!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 12:31 pm

Good work Archangel. I m downloading it right now.
Back to top Go down
Içe°ÀrÇhÅñGëL

Içe°ÀrÇhÅñGëL

PostSubject: Re: ICE°Clan SkinPack!!!!!!!!   ICE°Clan SkinPack!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 4:25 am

ok guys before i finish the second pack i want you guys to tell me what skins you would like cause i don't like guess'n like i did with the first one...lol
Back to top Go down
Spunk

Spunk

PostSubject: Re: ICE°Clan SkinPack!!!!!!!!   ICE°Clan SkinPack!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 9:07 am

I play with the normal Jedi skin, so I'd appreciate it if you could make a re-skin, you don't have to, but it would be appreciated.

Spunk.
Back to top Go down
Içe°ÀrÇhÅñGëL

Içe°ÀrÇhÅñGëL

PostSubject: Re: ICE°Clan SkinPack!!!!!!!!   ICE°Clan SkinPack!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 1:06 am

spunk that'd be np at all i'll start on that one first
Back to top Go down
Spunk

Spunk

PostSubject: Re: ICE°Clan SkinPack!!!!!!!!   ICE°Clan SkinPack!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 2:11 am

Thanks Arch, much appreciated. ^-^

Spunk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ICE°Clan SkinPack!!!!!!!!   ICE°Clan SkinPack!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ICE°Clan SkinPack!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1