Ice Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ice Clan

Reborn from the ashes

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's your Legacy In JKA?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
King Jake

King Jake

What's your Legacy In JKA? Empty
PostSubject: What's your Legacy In JKA?   What's your Legacy In JKA? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 12:42 am

well i'm doin this to c what legacy that we have since as long you all played this game it could be accomplishments to screwjobs, it won't matter so let me give you all my Accomplishments

1. Beaten the best that jka has to offer so far.

2. A 2 time Leader (Fallen and AD) + 1 time part founder (AD)

3. A 15 time King Champion (lugormod)

4. 5 time Last Man Standing Champion

5. 2 appeareances in CoF's Bi-Monthly Tourny

6. Best Fighter

7. Most Honorable for Fallen

That is the Legacy of mine so far hopefully more to come

Here Comes the Screwjobs and mistaken

1. UE Threats

2. «TAW» Screwjob

3. Hack Mishap (HKF)

4. Double Clan Cross (Fallen)

now you see why i don't fuckin care no more and don't trust nobody cept for certain ppl. and why i had a bad name for JKA but mixed with the Accomps.

so what is you all's?

Forever Frozen
Python
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kottonmouthkingsklicksrh
Spunk

Spunk

PostSubject: Re: What's your Legacy In JKA?   What's your Legacy In JKA? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 7:56 am

Accomplishments:
1. Ive been 4th at 1v1 single saber scrims in ESL (Electronics Sports League) Which is quite an accomplishment.

2. Council of a few big clans like Doom, rec, Scrue. Doubt any of you have heard of em. =D

3. Winner of a few tournaments like CoFs Bi-Monthly Tournament, and a few appearances in tournaments with the best base players around the world.

4. Ive trained many people that I would rather not name, and Im so proud of their accomplishments in the game.

5. I forgot to add that I was on the French National Team for ESL.
Screwjobs:

1. Threats against CoF and bringing them down once.

2. Having taken down and threatened a few other clans which I'd rather not name that posed a problem to me or my friends. They now cease to exist.

I don't have much of a legacy, but I don't really mind.

Last edited by on Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: What's your Legacy In JKA?   What's your Legacy In JKA? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 8:35 am

I dont have a real legacy coz I never played ESL or w/e very seriously. Moreover I dont have the time to be active as much as I want xD
I used to play 2on2 (ESL) a bit now Cubbe and me made a revival and we are back as "Jaedi" xD
Ive never been in a council or something laik that coz I just been in hurricane, Myth (silly ja+ clan not the great myth base clan xD), then I joined IpE where I was some month. After that Muse asked me if I wanna join double crossed and I did that was rly a good decision =) I wont change it again till Im stop playing jka^^

Screwjobs: eeehhmmm yeaaa, what did I do. Tbh lots of server admins used to dislike me coz of my direct kind of behaviour sometimes I say what I have in mind so I was often banned / sleeped / kicked etc xD.
Once DC bothered the PEACE server Very Happy (laming and flaming around) but still I dont know why they banned whole DC for that xD. Today I'm more friendly but sometimes Im going mad easily eg at council server....(Only freaks calling me a spinner I just said my opinion bout the dmgs there and then I was the bad base player lol. The divide between Base and Ja+ player base=evil I reckon xD)

Tbh I dont give a f*ck for accomplishments coz I dont got those xD and Its just a game ^^
Back to top Go down
Spunk

Spunk

PostSubject: Re: What's your Legacy In JKA?   What's your Legacy In JKA? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 9:17 am

Heheh yeah thats very true, the JA+ers really do find us evil. =D

Spunk.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: What's your Legacy In JKA?   What's your Legacy In JKA? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 1:25 pm

Yea and JA+ are angels. That's why it's boring Very Happy No parties just sitting there in heaven talking and readin' must be quite annoying :/
Back to top Go down
Amore

Amore

PostSubject: Re: What's your Legacy In JKA?   What's your Legacy In JKA? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 1:31 pm

blablablabla. ^^

alien
Back to top Go down
Spunk

Spunk

PostSubject: Re: What's your Legacy In JKA?   What's your Legacy In JKA? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 10:10 am

There something you wanna say hun? =D I agree with Spirit. =P

Spunk.
Back to top Go down
Amore

Amore

PostSubject: Re: What's your Legacy In JKA?   What's your Legacy In JKA? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 12:24 pm

Spirit wrote:
Yea and JA+ are angels. That's why it's boring Very Happy No parties just sitting there in heaven talking and readin' must be quite annoying :/

Hahaha, blablabla

geek
Back to top Go down
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: What's your Legacy In JKA?   What's your Legacy In JKA? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 4:58 am

HoHoHo Im Santa tbh :> king
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: What's your Legacy In JKA?   What's your Legacy In JKA? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 10:01 pm

i want to be the best :p
Back to top Go down
Spunk

Spunk

PostSubject: Re: What's your Legacy In JKA?   What's your Legacy In JKA? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 4:00 am

Being the best isn't hard work tbh, you've already got your own style etc, its just a step higher.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: What's your Legacy In JKA?   What's your Legacy In JKA? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 8:51 am

Dont wanna be the best the best are always nerds ^^
Back to top Go down
Amore

Amore

PostSubject: Re: What's your Legacy In JKA?   What's your Legacy In JKA? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 11:12 pm

Lies.
Back to top Go down
King Jake

King Jake

PostSubject: Re: What's your Legacy In JKA?   What's your Legacy In JKA? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 1:11 am

guys i didn't make this into a spam I made this to see what legacy we all have done so please either do it or don't post at all
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kottonmouthkingsklicksrh
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your Legacy In JKA?   What's your Legacy In JKA? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's your Legacy In JKA?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ice Clan :: Public section :: JKA chat-
Jump to: