Ice Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ice Clan

Reborn from the ashes

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I am truely sry guys

Go down 
+2
Salazar
PYTHON
6 posters
AuthorMessage
PYTHON

PYTHON

I am truely sry guys Empty
PostSubject: I am truely sry guys   I am truely sry guys Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 11:10 pm

guys i would like to take this time to tell u that i apologize for lots of my actions as of late especially to spunk and amore but aside from that the reason y i retired is simply well i've just got sick of JA, plus it's makin me harder to get in game and have fun but also it's proven that it's all talk and being social instead of training urself to become a good fighter such as myself i would like to give a shout out to the following:

Kane: i know we had some good duel's lots of em were good maybe soon we'll duel again perhaps. and it's been a great honor to know ya.

Sal: i know we haven't done too much talkin at all and gettin a bit to know each other over on msn but hey atleast we played JA keep ya head up

Shadow: if you are still in ice, u and I had some history back in the fallen haydaze good times i leave u to do great with the new revival of ice. ps old time sake Forever Fallen.

Amore: heyas well u and I always talked on msn got to know each other did alot of things your a real sweet person and i wish u the best of luck on the A Team and carry on the ice tradition, and it's been great pleasure knowin u and we'll talk when we can.

and finally

Spunk (brother): OMFG! what can i say about u holy shit holy shit holy shit, u and I began knowing each other back in my CoF daze and look at us now still kickin ass, i leave you for my great success and givin me the strength and will power, i want u to carry on the Python Legacy into ice, i'm greatfully honored to have done many things with u and i want to say Ty.

Now my actions was terribly bad i am truely sry to u and amore for what i've done but i hope u all understand as a final note this is what i gotta say "Stay Safe, Stay Free, Walk In Peace, live everyday like it's your last, Ride till your dying daze, Seek Truth, Observe Nature, Educate Yourself, Break the mold you got One Life, One Love, One Chance, Long live the King, Stay down for the krown....Don't sleep on me....Respect, peace, Jake."

P.S to all of ice Førever Frøz3n!!
Back to top Go down
Salazar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I am truely sry guys   I am truely sry guys Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 8:24 am

Well, thats unfortunate x.x

Wish u luck in the future dude!!
Back to top Go down
https://ice-clan.forumotion.com
Spunk

Spunk

PostSubject: Re: I am truely sry guys   I am truely sry guys Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 9:03 am

We had some great times Jake, truly great, and we were still doing great, its a great sorrow for me to see you live, but also a great honour to have met someone like you, and even more, to have trained someone like you. You've always and will always be my brother. Im not ashamed to say this but mate, I love you and live life to the fullest. Good luck in the future bra.

Spunk.
Back to top Go down
Amore

Amore

PostSubject: Re: I am truely sry guys   I am truely sry guys Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 9:24 am

Ooo! Get jealouse! Very Happy Hahha nah dont worry sweeteh <3

Well, I am sad but a little bit mad too, but I will swallow it, and wish you the best.
And have fun, and goodluck in the future..

And if you want something to say to me, you got my msn and can always talk to me.
And if you want to come sometime back to ice, you are welcome.

Amore. =)
Back to top Go down
Salazar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I am truely sry guys   I am truely sry guys Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 12:07 pm

Quote :
its a great sorrow for me to see you live

Ahem, he ment "leave" =P
Back to top Go down
https://ice-clan.forumotion.com
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: I am truely sry guys   I am truely sry guys Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 2:06 pm

hey brother (pyth)...

Very thx for your words about me and i think ill speak for everyone here when i say we will never forget you.

Im rly sad to see how it comes on you.. and what happen at all.
I was rly sad when i heared you going to stop playing this game because it was the only place we had much contact.
You knew long time ago we had alot of trouble and ye the most of that shit was my fauld.
Anyways it has past and we shouldnt think too much back to old times.

I know you hate it to think about old times and you get sick of that.
But take my tip think about all good times you had in this game it was apart of your past life.
Look at me:

When i started playing jka i had badly times.
I was respectless to everyone and almost i was going to making trouble.
i never acczepted what ppl telled me and i was rly a fuckin noob in all ways.

With days i played i understand much things what it means to be respectfull and what it means to be friendly.
at all jka helps me alot in my real life too i optained so much expirience from everyone and thats the biggest point why im loving this game.

Its not only a game its more.. and im sure everyone who thinks like me will agree what i mean by that!

Everyday imma think back to old times.
i remember everythink when i had trouble and when i had good times.
Everythink from the past Years in jka was kinda great troubles too.
Imma starting to laugh when i think about how much trouble i had and ye imma start laughin too when i think what we did often times on the server (hide and seek)-(weapons)-( and laming on purpose)
that all was so funny and not forgot all my friends i found here.

Ill hope you will make the best in your life and you will never give up!
Your strongh brother your rly strongh just go your way =)
Add me on msn: Shadow1337@hotmail.de

Your more then only a duel or clanmember your a true friend ill hope you know to honor when i say you got a great personality!

We will never forget you Forever Fallen and Forever Frozen Bro!

Wink
Back to top Go down
PYTHON

PYTHON

PostSubject: Re: I am truely sry guys   I am truely sry guys Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 2:33 pm

This Saturday! night time for me anyway idc what server we go to but if you all like to wish to do your last duel's with me till the next time we meet here is your chance. those if u like just post under mine to say if you r game or not
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: I am truely sry guys   I am truely sry guys Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 3:18 pm

Im there =)

Im sure we will get some great duels =)
Back to top Go down
Amore

Amore

PostSubject: Re: I am truely sry guys   I am truely sry guys Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 11:42 pm

Im there to pwn you. cheers
Back to top Go down
Spunk

Spunk

PostSubject: Re: I am truely sry guys   I am truely sry guys Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 2:03 pm

Yeah I meant leave... damn I was tired, erm, Im there for you to pwn me Jake.

Spunk.
Back to top Go down
PYTHON

PYTHON

PostSubject: Re: I am truely sry guys   I am truely sry guys Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 4:04 pm

k guys great news! i installed JA after i deleted LucasArts folder and deleted JA completely off the comp so now i can play on my comp finally YAY no more clan mod on the title screen however i'm very rusty cuz for some reason i can't poke like i did Sad so i need some help with that to get me back and i talked to amore a bit and i'm coming out of retirement to come back to ice and the time i will retire is whenever i move out of my parent's house i'll try to do what i can to come back but since this is now let's play and have fun
Back to top Go down
Twitch

Twitch

PostSubject: Re: I am truely sry guys   I am truely sry guys Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 12:40 am

poke...pfft don't need that, it's all over rated, go get a beer and join me in the lounge...XD
glad to see you aren't leaving immediatly though.

for all that don't know, wiggle/poke are like....over kill? in my books, sure it's cool you can get to kill someone in 1-3 hits using it but i don't think there is much skill in that, using more then 1-3 hits just takes more skill, also makes duels better to watch/participate in <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am truely sry guys   I am truely sry guys Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am truely sry guys
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ice Clan :: Main Section :: News-
Jump to: