Ice Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ice Clan

Reborn from the ashes

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ice vs Beyond for fun....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow

Shadow

ice vs Beyond for fun.... Empty
PostSubject: ice vs Beyond for fun....   ice vs Beyond for fun.... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 10:39 pm

ye guys we had a tffa vs beyond (for fun)
anyways we lose again...
thats helling sux ya know how could we get that bad guys there is no way to get better as clan when lots of ppl inactive everytime.
we need to recriut more skilled player and we need to train much more.
No desann anymore! for everyone lets use our own skill not the skill of modded sabers, we lost 2 tffa´s in the past time.
we need to become old ice or we can rename to nooby´s because we losing every challenge.
Back to top Go down
PYTHON

PYTHON

PostSubject: Re: ice vs Beyond for fun....   ice vs Beyond for fun.... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 11:25 pm

well there was a clan called "nubi" snake, grey(bitch Very Happy), Hipsta couple other's i was in nubi tryin to get an css division for em before i joined Buster's clan called -=Nuk=-
Back to top Go down
Amore

Amore

PostSubject: Re: ice vs Beyond for fun....   ice vs Beyond for fun.... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 5:14 am

True, well I am training luke.
But if someone else need a training too then ask someone that wants to train you.
imma train ppl.. =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ice vs Beyond for fun....   ice vs Beyond for fun.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ice vs Beyond for fun....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ice Clan :: Main Section :: Events-
Jump to: